![]() |
| Mother of God he found it! O.o |
Monday, December 8, 2014
I am so sorry!
It has been a long time I know. For this I deeply apologize...However, however, however, I have brought something as a peace offering....
I went to a convention over the weekend in Pigeon Forge,TN and I went as none other than the Regenerating Degenerate himself, Deadpool. We had a lot of fun!! Found 8 other Deadpools; Deadpool (me), Detectivepool, Chiefpool, Tuxedopool, blue-Desperadopool, furrypool, Finpool (Adventure time Deadpool) and several others! We all went hand in hand and had a Deadpool party-train up and down the convention halls looking for Deadpools, Even going so far as to charge into the bathrooms looking for them! If you would like to follow our shenanigans please like and follow our Facebook group we started for the event. The Deadpool Alliance .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment