Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Hello everyone!
I guess this would be the time to introduce myself. I am Mark Davis, and I am random. The blog I am creating is meant for the entertainment as well as the education of you, the reader. As you follow me through my rants, lectures, jokes, and stories, hopefully you will learn to love and listen to me...or hate me, that is common for me, haha. So how to begin? I do suppose the more logical thing to do would be to tell you a little about myself. Well you know my name so I guess here is a short story for you folks. I am 21 and I live in Tennessee. I work at a Water Company, and I go to college where I am taking classes to get my water treatment licence, as well as taking film classes. Before you say anything, no I am not wanting to have a career in film making. What I am doing is just trying to further my hobby. I am a Cosplayer and I started a group. The following link will take you to our website. I am a gamer. If everyone is lucky I will post a few of my videos on here, but either way check out my YouTube channel . I guess there isn't much more to tell accept that I have the Best friend in the world, and you know who you are Tay. so stay tuned everyone and you can expect a lot more in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment