This is one of my babies!
Now, enough of that foolishness. I was bored the other day and for no reason I was thinking "What is that guy everyone uses as the stereotypical bad romance novel man?" I mean seriously, back in the 80's and 90's he was a guest star on a lot of TV shows and I could not think of his name! Well, it turns out it was an Italian model named Fabio Lanzoni. So, I decided to look him up. OH THE BEST THING I FOUND!!!! It turns out that in 1999, Virginia was making an amusement park, Busch Gardens. (I know "phrasing" right?). Fabio was going to be their celebrity that was going to be there for the grand opening. They decided that Fabio should ride in the first car in Apollo's Chariot, a roller coaster, during it's first run. During the rapid decent on the 210-foot drop after the lift hill, Get this..(pause for effect) A goose collided with Fabio! HAHA I have never laughed so much in my life. He even tried to start a support group for people who got hit with geese on roller coasters, but the thing is, this has NEVER HAPPENED in the history of roller coasters XD. Oh lord that's funny. Or maybe it's just me. Either way this just goes to show you that birds are JERKS!
Mark's Top Tip of the Day!
- If you see a bird, say NO to roller coasters
Have a great day yall!
Have a great day yall!
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment