![]() |
| Bonafide badass! |
Hello everyone Mark here bringing you another post of randomness from my office at the place I work, while my supervisor is to busy looking for/making breakfast for himself in the kitchen in the office building, instead of looking to see that I am working and not posting on my blog on company time. HAHA nahh he doesn't care as long as our boss isn't in the office we could care less. Anyway, as usual I have been playing Destiny and I started a new character and got them to lvl20. This time It was a hunter! I love the hunter so much. I mean who doesn't? He is a badass hooded-cloak wearing sniper who throws throwing knives with the pin-point accuracy of a peregrine falcon dive bombing a pigeon at 90mph. you think i am joking but no. In all honesty I believe that the hunter, like the peregrine falcon, has an extra lens in this eyes that allows him to have telescope vision.
I know what you all must be thinking, "Mark, If you spend so much time playing games and working, then how do you have time for a life?" That is an easy question my friends! My life is my bestiest friend Taylor :3 yes she is that awesome! And before I go one last addition...maybe 2...As I stated in my first post I am a cosplayer. My Current project is my FAVORITE anti-hero mercenary. The Merc with a mouth. Deadpool I will have pictures next week so stay tuned! One last thing. Here is a shout out to my other bestie trin! Love you hun. Peace out yall!!!!
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment